A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol or design, or a combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs, that identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods of one party from those of others. A service mark is the same as a trademark, except that it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product.
Examples of well-known trademarks include: Coca-Cola, Nike, Sony, among others.
Our trademark services include:
- Trademark searches and evaluations
- Trademark applications
- Trademark monitoring
- Trademark audits
- Trademark litigation in state and federal courts
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Trademark infringement issues, including cease and desist; dispute negotiations and strategy
- Trademark-related agreements, such as license agreements; nondisclosure agreements; employment or independent contractor agreements; and other agreements to help protect or leverage your trademark assets